Date Posted: 8/3/2020Apply Now
The Client Services Support Associate acts as the primary escalation point for both automated process alerts and client support requests.
The CSSA will attempt to address the issue or will escalate to the appropriate Client Service or IT contact.
The CSSA role ensures that routine types of support requests are handled promptly and efficiently.
· Assist the Client Services department in providing support for system-generated warnings and notifications. This may include, but is not limited to:
o Conducting internal research on issues
o Contacting clients to provide information and advice on resolution
o Work with departments to coordinate thorough and complete resolution of client issues
· Monitor incoming client files and ensure that appropriate naming and processing standards are maintained
· Monitor the status of production jobs and research late or delayed files
· Changes to PDF shells (front and backer updates)
· Minor change request to existing programs or reports
· Conduct physical inventory counts for client's custom materials, as needed
· Coordinate material reorders and assist with any required changes to custom materials
· Obtain a thorough understanding of client needs, and execute according to those needs
· Provide review and QA for Manual and Direct Mail projects
· Follow up with clients as required/requested
· Strive to provide knowledge and deliver service which exceeds client expectations
· Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of clients' industry and processes
· Rectify customer complaints and escalate if necessary
· Log all issues and solutions
· Provide assistance to the Director of Client Services as needed, including but not limited to project and task coordination
· Other duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to write in a polished and professional manner
· Great character, loyalty, and honesty
· Team player, ability to work well with others
· Strong work ethic and the desire to be great at what you do
· A sense of urgency and ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet competing deadlines
· Organized and detail oriented, complete tasks in an accurate, meticulous and careful manner
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and working in a corporate network
· Must be proficient in general internet usage
· Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Client Services Support Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.