Date Posted: 8/14/2020Apply Now
Ultimate Staffing Services is seeking four 3PL Customer Service Representatives to work for a Logistics Customer in San Bernardino. Please read the job description below and submit your resume.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* First point of contact with external customer providing prompt, courteous and efficient customer service. Process all customer orders in accordance with customer specifications.
* Process all customer inbound product shipments; enter product into inventory using customer's computer system or Weber systems.
* Receive and processes all order releases, including systems update and customer notification. * Assure proper invoicing of accounts through customer activity reports. Furnish shipping and tracking information to customers as required.
* Maintain positive customer relationship by responding to all inquiries and complaints regarding invoices, shipments, or inventory counts.
* Provide clerical support services as required by customer, generating custom reports, and responding to specific needs.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager.
* Minimum 2 years of dedicated customer service representative experience in a 3PL warehouse preferred
* Retail routing experience required
* EDI knowledge preferred
* Strong Customer Service background including ability to manage multiple accounts, daily communication with customers, order processing, and billing.
* Strong analytical skills, independent thinking, and reasoning ability
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Manage priorities in a timely and efficient manner within critical deadlines
High School Diploma/GED required
Other essential abilities and skills:
* Strong written and verbal communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills
* Able to work effectively with a wide range of personnel
* 3PL: 2 years
* Retail Routing: 2 years
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the 3PL Customer Service Representative position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.