Date Posted: 7/31/2020Apply Now
Maintains current, accurate and complete records for all stock products including the use of bin cards.
· Strives for a high volume of items to be picked, packaged and shipped in the shortest amount of time.
· Assists receiving on work order/JPO issuing.
· Receives product or other shipments with due care, conscientiously matching items received to supplier packing lists.
· Picks inventory from stock for shipment against valid sales orders.
· Maintains knowledge of all shipping systems.
· Assists shipping with filling customer orders in a timely manner.
· Assists in moving and tracking open orders from order inception to customer delivery. Occasionally participates in weekly production meetings.
· Assists in the conduct of physical inventory counts.
· Conducts cycle counts.
· Assists in labeling & packaging of all inventory items.
· May use computer system to identify and track products, whether in stock, or on order.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Shipping & Receiving position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.