Position: Assembly Inspector (Temporary-to-Hire)
Location: San Jose, CA
Shift: Day Shift
Our Customer Infineon Technologies, is experiencing strong growth and we are hiring for them! As one of the nation's largest manufacturers of high-tech microchip processing and semiconductors, we are expanding our day shift assembly team. The right person will be comfortable working in a lab environment and wearing lab gear. We are excited for you to join our team and being part of this growing industry. Apply today to learn more!
- Work with microelectronic and Hybrid assemblies
- Follow detailed instruction to inspect components and solder on board
- Distinguish rejects per procedures and update documentation on the computer
- Utilize microscope, tweezers and other small tools for inspection
- Ability to start on an immediate temporary-to-hire basis is required
- J-Standard or IPC 610 is highly preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a clean room environment wearing ESD clothings and under microscope 8+ hours
- Basic computer skills especially with excel is highly preferred
- Must be reliable, dependable, motivated to work and able to clear background and drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org