Date Posted: 7/30/2020Apply Now
We are looking for a responsible Material Handler to Ship and Receive, inspect and record shipments with raw material or products to join our client locate in Mesa, AZ.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies.
* Collaborates and communicates with Planning, customer service representatives, service providers, and
others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
* Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
* Ensure all shipments receive the proper labeling and are packaged to arrive safely
* Maintains a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
* Promptly unloads trucks, deliveries, sorts and stocks receivables.
* Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily moves, scanning inventory, and counting accurately.
* Organize stock within the warehouse by properly boxing and storing goods in their designated location
* Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving departments.
* Ability to start on an temporary basic required
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Strong sense of time organization and urgency
* Able to work independently and within a team
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, as many packages are large
* Experience with software such as Microsoft Excel and other company spreadsheet programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Material Handler position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.