Date Posted: 7/29/2020Apply Now
A large, global, medical device company in Irvine has an opportunity for an Associate Clinical Safety Representative.
· 95% document redaction
· 5% other ad hoc tasks
· Strict attention to detail
· Documentation experience
· Knowledge of HIPAA
· Good computer skills including MS Office Suite, Adobe, and Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and electronic data capturing system (e.g iMedidata). Ability to operate general office machinery.
· Preferred medical field experience/ knowledge of medical terminology as it relates to clinical safety
· Ability to manage confidential information with discretion
· Ability to work independently and effectively- self motivated
· Experience with an ERP software (e.g JDE), CTMS (Clinical Trial Management System) and Patient Tracking system preferred
· Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
· Proven experience performing trending and analysis
· Full knowledge and understanding of corporate policies and procedures relevant to clinical study documentation
· Good problem-solving and analytical skills
· Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
· Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Must be able to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams
· Ability to provide feedback in a professional, direct, and tactful manner
Education & Experience:
· Associate's Degree required, 2 years' experience related working in clinical studies Required Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Assoc Clinical Safety Representative position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.