Position: Die Attached Assembler (Temporary to hire)
Location: San Jose, CA
Our Customer Infineon Technologies, is experiencing strong growth and we are hiring for them! As one of the nation's largest manufacturers of high-tech microchip processing and semiconductors, we are expanding our team of Assemblers. The right person will be comfortable working in a lab environment and wearing lab gear. We are excited for you to join our team and being part of this growing industry. Apply today to learn more!
- Follow detailed instructions from log and drawing to assemble components along with updating the log on the computer
- Quickly and accurately attach component onto board with preform on hot plate at high temperature
- Attach die onto board by Eutectic die attach or with epoxy under microscope
- Utilize tweezers, microscope, hot plate or other hand tools to complete assembly
- Ability to start on an immediate temporary to hire basis is required
- Prior experience working with epoxy or hot plate is highly preferred
- Ability to work in a clean room environment and under microscope for 8+ hours is required
- Background investigation and drug screen is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org