We currently have Quality Assurance Inspector openings with our client in the electronics industry. The company is conveniently located adjacent to I-880 and I-680 and Auto Mall Parkway. One of the positions is a day shift position and the other can be either day or swing shift.
The QA Inspector will be responsible for performing incoming, in-process and/or final inspection. Audits of quality control programs. Ensures finished products meet company and customer standards. This person may assess draft and final label copy. He/She will be responsible for, but not limited to the following job duties.
- Perform electrical and mechanical inspection of in-process and finished enclosures before applying part number and serial number labels to the units.
- Perform final visual inspection of all painted and/or silkscreened sheet metal parts.
- Required to conduct Hi-pot testing on UL, CSA and TUV approved units.
- Perform measurements with industry standard measuring tools like calipers etc.
- Perform data entry into QA database including pertinent information from the travelers of the documentation package.
- Conduct internal quality audits for conformance to AS9100 and ISO 9001 requirements.
- File completed documentation packages in the QA area.
- Assist with incoming inspection as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years related experience.
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to interpret and utilize blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Excellent vision capabilities.
- Ability to work with metric dimensions.
- Familiar with various measuring devices (Height gauge, calipers, micrometer, pin gauges).
- Detail oriented, analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read and interpret industrial standards.
- Knowledge of inspection sampling plans (ISO 2859, Mil Std 105).
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org