Ultimate Staffing Services is currently seeking an Inside Sales Administrator to join our client in the electronics industry. The company is conveniently located in South Fremont with easy access to I-880 and I-680. This position can be a temp-to-hire role for the right candidate.
The Inside Sales Administrator will need to possess a strong customer service acumen as they will regulary communicate with clients via phone and email. This position will be responsible for, but not limited to the following job duties:
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations and coordinate with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately.
- Order processing: Process orders, provide confirmation receipts and estimated ship dates, give order status, process credit card orders and RMA's.
- Sales support: Support regional sales managers with CRM updates to ensure that the opportunities are kept current and accurate.
- Order Tracking/Status: Provide order status and backlog reports, track key customer activity, update customers as needed and provide continual feedback to sales team.
- Answering Customer Calls/Customer Interface and taking customer orders.
- Input customer orders into the ERP System and updating customers on the status of their orders.
- Reviewing Customer orders to ensure they meet company standards.
- Interface and assist Regional Sales Managers.
- HS/AS in Business or equivalent experience preferred.
- 5+ years experience in sales administration preferably for electronic or high tech manufacturing industry.
- Must possess Computer Skills.
- ERP System Experience preferred.
- MS Office experience required.
- Must be able to maintain a professional and calm demeanor.
- Must possess meticulous attention to detail and be able to multi task.
- Must possess strong collaborative skills with both internal and external customers.
- Must be able to review legally binding documents (i.e. terms and conditions) for accuracy.
- Experience in a high-tech company in a sales support/customer service capacity is desired.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org