Date Posted: 7/15/2020Apply Now
Located in Sanger, CA
We are recruiting Seasonal Winery Workers for our premier client!
Duties include but not limited to:
- Operate Cellar Equipment
- Inspecting bottles
- Assemble, Load, and unload product/boxes
- Cleaning, sanitizing and sterilizing all winery equipment.
- Racking and pumping of juice and wine, moving hoses and equipment.
- Filling, topping and emptying barrels.
- Filling work Orders and scanning barrels.
- Following and observing all safe cellar practices.
- Other general wine duties as assigned.
* Winery experience strongly desired.
* 6 months minimum to 1+ years experience preferred in manufacturing / production setting.
40+ hours with possible overtime.
Pay: $13.50- $17.00 + **Pay is depending on duties and shift.
Thank you for applying to the Winery Worker position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.