Located in Fresno, CA
We are recruiting a Machine Attendant for our premier client! As a Machine Attendant You will be responsible for production and processing of materials; material handling, prep, stack, strap and label for shipping.
- Responsible for the general setup, and material handling of machines.
- Ensure processed product is wrapped and palatalized for shipping.
- Ensure excellent quality control.
- Pick and pull order
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift 10-65 lbs. regularly.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
: $13.00 Per Hour *Pay increase upon hireShifts
: Rotation: 6am-2:30pm / 2pm-10:30pm / 10pm-6:30am - Full Year 2020 Production Schedule provided!Position Type:
Temp-to-hire, Full time; 40hrs with overtime room for advancement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org