Position: Mechanical Assembler (Temporary-to-Hire)
Location: San Jose, CA
Our Customer Infineon Technologies, one of the nation's largest manufacturers of semiconductors is experiencing strong growth and we are hiring for them! We are excited for you to join our team and being part of this growing industry. Some training will be provided!
- Follow detailed procedures and drawings to create transformers by hand
- Measuring/cutting magnetic wires to length
- Stripping magnetics with a hand handled mechanical stripper
- Manually forming magnetics wires and solder dipping magnetics wires
- Placing different sizes of component on substrates using epoxy
- utilize microscope, tweezers and other small hand tools to complete assembly
- Ability to start on an immediate temporary-to-hire basis is required
- Prior experience with Hybrid or pcb assembly is highly preferred but not required
- Must be able to work in a cleanroom enviroment and under mirscope for 8+ hours is required
- IPC-J-Std is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com