Position: High Temp Assembler (Temporary to hire)
Location: San Jose
Shift: Day/Swing (add 10% additional for swing shift differential)
Our Customer Infineon Technologies, one of the nation's largest manufacturers of semiconductors is experiencing strong growth and we are hiring for them! We are excited for you to join our team and being part of this growing industry. Some training will be provided!
The High Temp Assembler is a critical member of the manufacturing team for the company's high reliability business line. Specific responsibilities include:
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to attach component onto board through preform.
- Able to assemble quickly on hot plate/burner in high temperature
- Utilize tools such as microscope, tweezers, and other small hand tools to complete assembly
- Ability to start on an immediate temporary-to-hire basis is required
- Prior experience with preform or hot plate is highly preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a clean room environment wearing ESD clothing and work under micrscope for 8+ hours is required
- Background investigation and drug screen required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com