Ultimate Staffing is searching for 2 Imaging Specialist for a reputable insurance group. These are long-term temporary contract roles that can start immediately for candidates with this experience.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE RECENT IMAGING OR SCANNING EXPERIENCE LISTED ON THEIR RESUMES.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for imaging insurance applications and other documents
- Accurate data entry of incomplete information
- 1-2 years of experience with scanning and/or imaging documents
- Minimum 1-2 years of office clerical experience
- Accurate Data Entry Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel (Testing required: Word, Excel, basic office skills, and filing)
- Good tenure in previous positions
- Ability to work overtime
This position pays $13 an hour. M-F business hours. This client's policy does not allow them to hire nicotine users. If you have the above experience and can commit to 3-6 months of work, please apply and send your resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org