Location: San Jose
Our Customer Infineon Technologies, one of the nation's largest manufacturers of semiconductors is experiencing strong growth and we are hiring for them! We are excited for you to join our team and being part of this growing industry. Training will be provided!
The Magnetic Line Assembler is a critical member of the manufacturing team for the company's high reliability business line. Specific responsibilities include:
- Wrap magnetic wire around a magnetic core ensuring the wire does not overlap
- Follow detailed instructions to strip, cut, bend and solder dip magnetic wires
- Conduct simple test by connecting to circuit
- Interpret engineering schematics, blueprints and other drawings to aid in assembly of components
- Utilize tweezers, microscopes and other small tools to complete assembly
- Ability to start on an immediate temporary-to-hire basis is required
- Ability to work under the microscope for 8+ hours is required
- Ability to work in a clean room environment wearing a mask and ESD clothing is required
- Background investigation and drug screen required
- Prior experience with electronic assembly is highly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org