Date Posted: 6/29/2020Apply Now
Machine Operator/Sheeter - $14.50/hr.
Responsible for cutting the membrane sheet into smaller rolls.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for inspecting membrane roll for any visual non-conformities prior to initiating the sheeting process.
2. Ensuring correct materials are provided against production and manufacturer specifications.
3. Loading original roll as provided by original manufacturer onto sheeting machine.
4. Setting machine to trim roll into smaller rolls.
5. Removing completed smaller rolls and delivering to side sealer.
6. Carefully and meticulously handling sheet membrane roll during entire process.
7. Reporting any non-conformities to supervisor.
* Experience: No previous experience required - trained on-site.
* Education: None required.
* Skills: Knowledge of reading specification sheets and manufacturing instructions. Ability to use measuring devices. Attention to detail.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Machine Operator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.