Date Posted: 6/29/2020Apply Now
Responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Daily cycle counts.
2. Organizing products in bin locations.
3. Following first in first out regulations.
4. Labelling products with barcodes.
5. Using scan guns to maintain inventory.
* Experience & Skills: Minimum of 3 years in a warehouse environment and inventory control. Forklift certified. Essential basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.). Macola experience is a plus.
* Education: Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Inventory Control Clerk position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.