Date Posted: 6/29/2020Apply Now
Responsible for preparing the raw rolling materials for the rolling step of Membrane Production.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Measure raw material, per membrane specification, using measuring devices (generally tape measure)
2. Cut, using hand shears, and fold membrane raw material, as pre specification, into rolling kits, which are then pulled by Rollers for rolling production
3. Prepare the kits by layering the raw material into rolling kits
* Experience & Skills: No previous experience required - trained on-site. Ability to work with one's hands (manual dexterity) is required. Ability to measure and cut to precise specifications using measuring devices and hand scissors.
* Education: None required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Prepper position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.