The CAPA Specialist will be primarily responsible for the oversight of the NC/ CAPA process and procedures, and ensure it is compliant, effective and efficient in dealing with quality issues.
- The CAPA Specialist will, through building expertise in problem solving methodology, facilitate proactive and effective resolution of issues.
- The CAPA Specialist will also be responsible for trending and monitoring of NCs and CAPAs as well as key process indicators (KPIs).
- Assess potential risks, ensures compliance and gives recommendations.
- Takes responsibility for all quality control aspects of the process.
- Facilitates audits and regulatory inspections.
- Coordinates quality trainings.
- This is an individual contributor role that requires the use of judgement in applying professional expertise and is expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Roles typically require a university degree or an extensive amount of practical knowledge gained through experience.
- Job requires an understanding and application of procedures and concepts of own discipline.
- The job requires the ability to make judgements based on practice and previous experience.
- This job typically requires a degree or equivalent and no experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org