Date Posted: 6/29/2020Apply Now
This person is responsible for bringing in new customers and matching these customers with well qualified staff.
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: Care Coordinators
· Implement and oversee the Marketing Action Plan.
· Ensure regulatory standards and compliance.
· Ensure high-quality care and customer satisfaction.
· Maintain absolute confidentiality of all information pertaining to employees, clients and client's families.
· Perform duties as deemed appropriate by the management team.
· Criminal Free Record
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· Five years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility, preferably in Private Duty Home Care.
· Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) applications, scheduling systems and other health care industry related software.
· Ability to listen and communicate clearly, fluently, diplomatically orally and in writing.
· Ability to remain flexible, resilient, calm and maintain a sense of humor; and present a well-groomed professional image.
· Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, delegate and accurately follow through in work activities with time constraints and interruptions to meet deadlines, as well as, work independently with a minimum amount of direction and/or supervision.
· Possess and maintain good physical and mental health, including current TB testing.
· Ability to lawfully work in the U.S.
· Sitting, standing, bending, reaching, stretching, stooping, walking, climbing stairs and moving intermittently during working hours.
· Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
· Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
· Must be able to properly operate office equipment.
· Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation and good driving record
· Must be able to maintain verbal and written communication with co-workers, leadership team, supervisors, clients, family members, vendors and all business associates within or outside the agency.
· All of the above demands are subject to the ADA requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Administrator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.