Date Posted: 8/21/2020Apply Now
* Build scalable and reliable data pipelines to support data ingestions (batch/streaming) and transformation from multiple data sources using SQL, AWS, Snowflake, and data integration technologies.
* Create low-level design artifacts, including architecture diagrams and mapping specifications.
* Work with engineering, technology, and business stakeholders to understand data requirements
* Create unit/integration tests and implement automated build and deployment.
* Participate in code reviews to ensure standards and best practices.
* Work to deploy, monitor, and maintain production systems.
* Analyze and organize raw data for ingestion.
* Build proof-of-concepts and prototypes as needed to evaluate new tools and technologies
* Create and update user stories in backlog
* Collaborate with product owner, data analysts, data scientists and architects
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Senior Data Engineer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.