Date Posted: 6/25/2020Apply Now
PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY BASED OUT OF BOSTON, MA!
* Lead Data Engineering projects through concept, planning, delivery, and result measurement
* Work with peer Project Managers and Business Analysts from other functional teams in tracking actions and resolving blockers
* Effectively manage agile project management life cycle - Backlog grooming, Sprint planning, Retrospective & Deployment meetings
* Align Development and QA teams to develop and manage project schedule, track progress & timelines, raise risks and call stops
* Manage & Report financials and budget (actuals & forecast) for the Data Engineering team on a monthly basis
* Effectively organize meetings with clear action items, decisions and outcomes
* Effectively communicate and present project status to internal and external project team members
* Minimum Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of IT project and/or program management experience
* Experience in Agile methodology using one of the following tools (TFS, Mavenlink, or Jira)
* Ability to attend highly technical meetings and convert those meetings to status, decisions and action items
* Demonstrated ability to work across multiple job levels to achieve results
* Demonstrated use of sound and proven project management practices and tools, including the SDLC
* Experience leading Data Warehouse projects a plus/Excellent problem-solving, leadership, and communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Project Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.