Date Posted: 6/25/2020Apply Now
**2 Shipper/Receiver positions based out of Woburn, MA!!
LOCATION: Woburn, MA
The Shipper/Receiver has overall responsibility of material receipt and shipment of finished products. Performs the physical and administrative tasks involved in the shipping and receiving of materials, parts, supplies and finished products. Prepares and maintains records of shipped products and materials received.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
* 2 years' experience packing product and completing shipment processing for transport.
* Must have both international and domestic knowledge of shipping software (FedEx, UPS, DHL).
* Computer skills using MS Office (Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook)
* Requires working knowledge of shipping/receiving operations, processes and procedures.
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* Ability to follow instruction with minimal supervision.
* Communication, basic mathematical and organization skills with attention to detail required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Shipper/Receiver position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.