Date Posted: 8/24/2020Apply Now
Our Customer Infineon Technologies, one of the nation's largest manufacturers of semiconductors is experiencing strong growth and we are hiring for them! As one of the nation's largest manufacturers of high-tech microchip processing and semiconductors, we are expanding our facility team. The right person will be comfortable working in a lab manufacturing enviroment and willing to learn. We are excited for you to join our team and being part of this growing industry. Apply today to learn more!
The Facilities Maintenance Technician performs hands on maintenance and supports the coordination of specialty contractors in overall facilities maintenance. Specific responsibilities include:
* Perform necessary repairs and maintenance to property and buildings
* Perform basic repairs in electrical & lighting systems, carpentry, welding, plumbing, masonry, heating and air conditioning
* Oversees and directs the work of Contractors, Vendors and Suppliers and other employees as needed
* Knowledge and ability to operate equipment related to job requirements
* Complete all paperwork and records in an accurate and timely manner
* Ensure all project and vendor/contractor work being done meets EH&S policies, practices and procedures
* Maintain all site repair and improvement activities using any applicable Logs and|or registers
* Ensure facilities are always kept clean and neat
* Ability to start on an immediate temporary-to-hire basis is required
* Prior mechanical, carpentry, electrical or HVAC experience required
* Team player with a customer service attitude required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Facility Maintenance Technician position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.