Our premier mortgage loan company is seeking a Contract Recruiter to work in Plano, TX. The ideal candidate will have mortgage industry or financial services experience.
Responsible for the recruitment process regarding a mix of high volume positions and professional level positions. Will utilize recruiting skills involving searching resume databases, posting on a variety of websites and professional organizations, and using the Applicant tracking database to source resumes. Will screen resumes and provide viable candidates to hiring managers for interviews. Provides administrative support for background checks and offer letters. Will support various roles such as Sales and Operational roles. This person will be expected to work in a fast paced high volume environment.
- Source candidate from resume databases, job board and professional organization job postings, and the Applicant tracking database
- Use recruiting skills to identify and attract quality candidates through career fairs, community network events, and social media
- Screen candidates by phone and conduct initial reference checks
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal clients to understand hiring needs
- Work with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations
- Manage current candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Incorporate new recruiting ideas and methods to develop and advance recruiting skill set
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and values
- Ability to collaborate/integrate with the Human Resources team
- Good written/oral communication skills; excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge of federal/state regulations related to employment (i.e. EEOC, ADA, etc.)
- Desire to learn and develop recruiting skill set required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Ability to travel within a specific geographic area; limited travel outside of specific geographic area
- Knowledgeable in Excel and Word
- Must be a team player
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org