Supply Chain Analyst Job in South Miami, FL
We are seeking a supply chain professional for a client of ours in South Miami, FL. This role focuses on inventory control and replenishment, demand planning and sourcing. The ideal candidate has recent experience in all three areas, is an advanced user in MS Excel and can also write SQL, no complex queries required but major plus. This opportunity is great for someone who is passionate about what they do, wants to join an industry leader and is forward thinking.
Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Analyst Job in South Miami, FL include(s):
- Establish and maintain relationship with suppliers, negotiating contracts and managing relationships
- Forecast anticipated growth through analysis of historical trends and by evaluating future growth projections
- Efficiently manage distribution of product inventory- including purchase orders to vendors, shipment tracking, and warehouse communications
- Continuously improve forecasting techniques, method and approach
- Interact with Sales, Brand, Marketing and Finance teams to understand demand forecast drivers and closely communicate demand changes to Operations
- Experience with implementation of POS, ERP or inventory management systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or related degree
- Minimum of three years of professional experience as a demand planner/inventory analyst/procurement analyst
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (you will be tested)
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication
- Must be detail oriented, self-starter and comfortable taking initiative, as well as capable of producing high quality results on a sustainable basis
- Demonstrates ability to effectively influence both internal and external customers/relationships
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize work and manage multiple projects and priorities while meeting deadlines in an agile environment
If you are interested in a growing your career, please apply above or email your resume (in Word) to KBernardoni@UltimateStaffing.com or apply online at www.ultimatestaffing.com
Should you meet the qualifications of the above position you will be contacted for interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: email@example.com