Date Posted: 5/22/2020Apply Now
Construction Administrative Assistant Job in Dania Beach, FL
Our client in Dania Beach is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support their fast-paced general contracting team. The Administrative Assistant Job will support the team answering phones, doing general clerical work as well as the AIA Billing, COI's and permit applications. This position is great for someone that lives in the area, is computer savvy (client is requiring a Microsoft Excel test), able to juggle many things at once and looking for job stability. There is no over time, is a casual environment and really an enjoyable place to work! Client is actively interviewing! Please apply if you are available immediately, can work a traditional full-time schedule and are reliable.
Responsibilities of the Construction Administrative Assistant role include:
* Provide administrative and general support
* Provide reception duties for the office which includes detail-oriented handling of all phone calls, managing internal and external customers and timely resolution of service-related matters
* AIA Billing
* Handle all COI requests and the permit applications
* Perform all other office tasks
* Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
* Ability to prioritize and multitask
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong organizational skills
* Proficient in MS Office Suite, including MS Excel
If you are interested in a growing your career, please apply above or email your resume (in Word) to KBernardoni@UltimateStaffing.com or apply online at www.ultimatestaffing.com. Should you meet the qualifications of the above position you will be contacted for interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Construction Admin position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.