Date Posted: 5/22/2020Apply Now
REMOTE CALL CENTER OPPORTUNITY
The Loss Draft Associate monitors the repair process for losses suffered by borrowers using the loss draft module. This requires working in remote call center environment. All activity pertaining to the claim must be documented in the loss draft module and in some cases the client's servicing system as well.
Essential Duties and Functions: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Accept incoming phone calls
· Make outbound phone calls to follow up on claims
· Monitor and respond to incoming emails
· Monitor and respond to incoming voicemails
· Understand and apply business rule requirements
· Understand and apply investor requirements
· Document claim activity in the loss draft module
· Order inspections for claims
· Request disbursements for ongoing claims
· Planning/organizing--the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
· Interpersonal skills--the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things.
· Oral communication--the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates group presentation skills.
· Written communication--the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and can read and interpret written information.
· Hard-Wired High-Speed Internet
· High School Diploma/GED
· Computer knowledge - Proficient in Windows based environment
· Microsoft Office Skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Customer Service Skills
· Strong communication skills both written/verbal
· Strong organizational skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize workflow and work in a fast-paced environment
· Works well in a team environment
· Attendance/Quality/Production must meet or exceed PFI standards
· Remote Customer Service Experience
· College degree
· Insurance/Mortgage Servicing knowledge
· Property insurance claim experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Loss Draft Associate position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.