Our client in the Financial Services industy is currently seeking a Sr. QA Engineer for a contract opportunity located in Moorpark, CA.
The Sr. QA Engineer will be responsible for leading the team doing automated and manual software testing of web based applications.
Rate: DOE (W2 only, not open to C2C)
Duration: Long term contract
Location: Moorpark, CA (must be local)
- Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents
- Experience using data driven testing to validate results
- Experience using test automation tools like Ruby/Watir, QTP, LoadRunner, Apache Jmeter
- Must have experience in debugging and troubleshooting problems
- Create and maintain QA plans
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in MS Office (Powerpoint, Visio, Excel, Word, Access, Project, etc)
- Strong Java and/or .Net experience
- Data analysis experience a plus
- Experience with Web services a plus
- SQL Server experience a plus
- XML/EDI experience a plus
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org