Date Posted: 7/15/2020Apply Now
We are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Manager for our premier client! - This is a Direct Hire Opportunity!
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Primary on ensuring food safety, manage and enforce all food safety programs including HACCP, SOPs and SSOPs.
- Responsible for all audits.
- Must be able to forge relationship with USDA and FDA authorities.
- Will be responsible for answering NRs in a timely fashion, typically within 24 hours.
- Enforcing all USDA regulations, SOPs and SSOPs.
-Training employees as needed to ensure food safety including, but not limited to, production, sanitation and maintenance.
-Manage Quality Assurance Technicians who will be responsible for assuring production is following standards set by the company.
-Maintain current on all regulations and will adjust all SOPs/SSOPs as needed and convey all changes.
Qualifications and requirements:
Thank you for applying to the QA Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.