Order and shipping Clerk
Full time, Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Small but growing company in Torrance, CA
Looking to hire and start someone immediately!
- Heavy communication via email with internal and external customers
- Customer service over the phone
- Print incoming purchase orders, review them for details or special notes, and enter them into the system
- Collaborate with warehouse team on rush or special orders and assist in the warehouse as needed with picking orders, labeling, etc.
- Data entry and filing
- Arrange pickups with UPS or FedEx on customer shipments
- Process payments and invoices
- Pay shipping bills and ensure customer invoices are paid
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, and customer service experience
- Attention to detail
- Quickbooks experience is preferred, along with Microsoft Office and over computer proficiency
- We are looking for a team player who is willing to help out in all areas
- Physical requirements will including standing, lifting, using a small step stool
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com