Do you have account management or order entry/order processing experience? If so, apply here!
- Strong knowledge of products, customers, carrier vendors.
- Support purchase order tracking efforts for key National Accounts.
- Manage order process in an accurate and timely manner from order through customer shipment, delivery, and payment.
- Manage carrier quotes within the TMS (Proship) to drive cost efficiency and shipping reliability.
- Manage Vendor Compliance policies, Charge backs, and relationships for assigned accounts where applicable Support manual data entry for order fulfillment process
- Correspond with carrier vendors and internal/ external customers on the phone and via email.
- Enter and maintain purchase order process within our ERP and TMS system (Microsoft Great Plains/ ProShip).
- Manage Return/ Correction orders for shipment refusals, carrier damages/shortages.
- Contact internal customers regarding inventory specific situations: open orders, back-orders, in-transit updates.
- 1-2+ years of experience processing orders, order fulfillment, etc.
- Associates degree preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Excel skills and data entry
- Ability to work with a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- New employees are eligible for company health, life, disability, dental, and vision coverage pursuant to the terms of the company's policies starting the first of the month following the date of hire. Currently there is no cost for the standard health, life, dental and vision, but family coverage is $150 per month.
- 401(k) plan that starts after 1,000 hours and 401K matching
- 80 hours of PTO (Vacation and sick pay are combined into PTO)
- They have fun office event like Dog Day where everyone can bring their Dog to work, Ugly Sweater Day, Waffle Day, Formal Holiday party with great food and entertainment, Bean Bag contests in the summer, Summer Party with face painting and balloon animals.
- Tuition reimbursement is offered also!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: email@example.com