- Around 25-30 inbound phone calls with consumers
- Ability to explain in detail product options to clients
- Constantly improve the consumer experience by providing top notch customer service
- Conducting sales to consumers including using product knowledge
- Tech savvy and able to multi-task.
- 1-2 years of experience with insurance / benefits
- Excellent written/verbal communication and listening skills.
- Motivated and thrive in an intense and high-performance atmosphere.
- Team player who is fun and enjoys working in a positive environment.
- Pay: $19-$22/hr
- Parking is paid for
- Schedule: Monday-Friday; 8:00am-5:00pm
Competitive benefits package, coffee/espresso station, company outings, and free gym membership
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: email@example.com