The Receptionist is the first face a guest in our office sees - and it should be a positive one! We treat every visitor to our office with respect - we want each person to feel valued and seen. Our office is fun, friendly and fast-paced, where every day is different. Therefore, we need someone who is flexible and can adjust to changes quickly and calmly. There is a heavy call volume and a steady flow of visitors to our office. The ability to multi-task and work with interruptions is required.
- Provides a warm and professional welcome for a diverse set of clients, partners, and vendors.
- Ensures that the reception area and elevator lobby are always clean and uncluttered.
- Accepts in-person rent payments from clients, writes out receipts, and secures payments in appropriate location.
- Assists clients who want to file a cancellation and de-escalates situations as needed.
- Routes clients, partners, candidates, and vendors to the appropriate staff over the phone or in person.
- Problem solves to determine the best person to field the call. Also, answers general inquiries regarding our programs.
- Collects mail and distributes to appropriate program personnel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: email@example.com