Shipping Receiving Clerk
We are seeking a Shipping Receiving Clerk to become an integral part of a team! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
- Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material both international and domestic
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Assist customers with shipping inquiries
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Prepare shipping authorizations, invoices, and bills of lading
- Schedule truck pick-up for international shipments
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- SAP experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.