Our medical technologies firm in Redmond, WA is looking for a Project Coordinator
The Project Coordinator will lead the administration of complex projects for a functional group or business process. They will independently perform complex, specialized. function-related tasks.
- Will create and maintain systems to monitor project status, budgets and timetables using specialized software applications. The Project Coordinator will ensure documentation requirements are met.
- Will apply extensive knowledge of and experience in company operations and systems / tools to assist in the development, implementation and administration of project guidelines and procedures.
- Will actively seek to identify and implement process improvements.
- Will conduct research, gather and compile information for reports, and analyze results to communicates project status.
- Will provide skilled technical support with minimal direction, which may include data coordination, data analysis, tracking and coding.
- Will handle most issues and requests by executing an alternative on own initiative or recommending best alternative to manager or others when issue is complex.
- Will interact with peers, clients, and vendors, on matters of significant importance on a frequent basis.
- Will actively participates in 5S projects and activities.
- Will assist with verifying and entering training records.
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Intermediate knowledge of computers, Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing and 5S concepts
- Experience using QAD
- Records management and proficient task management including prioritization skills
- Computer training including use of the internet
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.