Date Posted: 3/24/2020Apply Now
The Executive Assistant--a fulltime, salaried position reporting to the CEO--is responsible for
office administration and CEO assistance including, but not limited to: CEO scheduling and support; office and
telephone reception; and office administration. The Executive Assistant represents in a professional manner
at all times and supports the delivery of administrative services to CEO and Executive Committee as
assigned. The Executive Assistant must be creative, diplomatic, resourceful and poised; able to handle change,
anticipate needs and prioritize tasks; meet deadlines and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment
that is mission-driven and results oriented.
* Coordinate CEO's calendar including scheduling travel and meetings with staff, Directors/Executive
Committee members, external stakeholders, government officials, donors and consultants.
* Prioritize meetings, events and action items for CEO to address.
* Create meeting agendas, prepare meeting minutes and track progress against action items in
consultation with CEO.
* Assemble weekly briefing documents for CEO in consultation and coordination with staff; and
transcribe, organize and file CEO's meeting notes and materials.
* Attend meetings and provide support for Board, Executive Committee and other Committee and
stakeholder meetings as assigned by the CEO.
* Draft items of correspondence for the CEO.
* Manage CEO's monthly credit card and expense reporting in compliance with accounting procedures.
* Troubleshoot IT issues for CEO.
* Research and special projects as assigned by the CEO.
* Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and represent in a professional manner at all times.
Coordinate reception of visitors, answer incoming phone calls and perform other administrative tasks as
* Operate and assist staff with office equipment such as telephones, copiers, scanners, faxes; and
coordinate equipment and office space maintenance and repair.
* Procure administrative supplies and monitor inventory.
* Distribute incoming mail, log checks and arrange outgoing mail and courier services as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Executive Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.