Date Posted: 5/22/2020Apply Now
Bilingual Executive Assistant Job in Miramar, FL
Our client is seeking a seasoned Executive Assistant with a sharp personality, thick skin and phenomenal communication skills. The Executive Assistant Job in Miramar, FL, will support a C-Suite Executive directly so experience working in that capacity is required. This role offers a competitive salary, a great company culture and stability.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant Job in Miramar, FL include:
* Draft correspondences and other formal documents
* Plan and schedule appointments and events
* Answer inbound telephone calls
* Calendar management
* Perform all other office tasks
* Previous experience as an executive assistant supporting C-Suite executives
* Ability to prioritize and multitask
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong organizational skills
* Proficient in MS Office Suite, including MS Excel
* Fluent in English & Spanish
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply above or email your resume (in Word) to KBernardoni@UltimateStaffing.com or apply online at www.ultimatestaffing.com Should you meet the qualifications of the above position you will be contacted for interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Executive Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.