Do you have at least 1 year of experience working in the mortgage industry? If so, this financial company in Plymouth is hiring in multiple departments and is continuing to have a large amount of business!
- 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
- $17-$20/hr depending on experience
- tempt to hire
- Order documentation from the borrower or external sources that are needed to facilitate a loan decision, including income and asset documentation, appraisals, title work, etc.
- Review the appraisal to ensure compliance with HVCC guidelines
- Review asset documentation to ensure assets are sourced and seasoned per program guidelines and the borrower has sufficient funds to close the transaction
- Review title work and resolve any issues to ensure no material defects will encumber the property
- Prepare loan package for submission to closer
- Work with Loan Originator, Underwriter and Closer to resolve issues and facilitate a smooth loan process and closing for the borrower
- Communicate with borrower, Realtor, Closing Agent regarding documentation required, file progress, closing arrangements, etc., while maintaining borrower confidentiality
- Participate in training and continuing education to stay up to date of changing Laws and Regulations regarding processing and underwriting of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA Loans.
- Answer incoming calls, assist applicants with questions about loan files in process, or re-direct the caller to appropriate staff in other areas of department or the Credit Union.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and adheres to all regulations, policies, procedures and standards that pertain to this position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration or a related field, or 2 years of equivalent work experience in the mortgage lending field.
- Processing, closing or compliance experience in conventional, FHA, VA and/or USDA loans.
- Experience working with the Encompass system Preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org