Logistics & Data Processing Specialist
- Maintain fuel surcharge Program
- Load fuel indices by client, by carrier
- Update weekly gas/diesel prices from EIA.gov and FCA Canada
- Load truckload rates and set up carriers by customer.
- Load truckload rates by customer, by carrier and maintain expiration dates.
- Load rates and determine which accessorial to load.
- Load accessorial rates by client, by carrier.
- Maintain zip codes and city files
- Skills needed are timeliness and attention to detail
- Working with MS Excel including familiar with pivot tables
- General clerical and administrative tasks
- Pay is $16-18, DOE
- 700a-330p, Mon-Fri
- Direct Hire
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org