Roth Staffing is in search of a Digital Marketing Coordinator for a premier client in Dallas, TX.
The chosen candidate will be part of the Digital Experience team and help to maintain and develop websites, as well as take an active role in web usability testing. The ideal person will use an understanding of digital marketing and user experience to work on web page layouts and content updates. This person will also have an obsessive interest and passion for working in all digital channels, and an understanding of how they work together to create a cohesive marketing journey. We welcome your ideas, best practices, and creative solutions. You must enjoy working in a highly collaborative, high volume, and fast-paced environment.
- 2-4 years of experience.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Familiar with Adobe Experience Manager a plus, must have content management system experience.
- Able to quickly learn and use new technologies, in addition to juggling multiple projects and priorities in a fast paced and high-volume environment.
- Understanding of user behavior and demonstrated experience with digital marketing best practices. Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload, attention to detail, think critically, and be able work independently.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, while keeping a positive attitude.
- Able to communicate effectively in person, in writing, and on the telephone.
- Experience working in an agile environment, and can do so while not compromising on the high quality of thinking, approach, and deliverables.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Google Analytics
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org