Our Client in North Dallas is looking for a high-energy, analytical thinker who can work collaboratively with our U.S. and International teams and clients to deliver exceptional support and value around benefits strategies for their businesses. This person will Operate primarily as an independent resource to manage a variety of highly complex activities related to human resources programs, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring employees know what benefits are offered by the company.
- Assisting employees with the enrollment process
- Communicating with insurance and savings providers to resolve issues.
- Manage Wellness program including scheduling, billing, and tracking
- Conducting presentations that educate employees about their benefits.
- Keeping up-to-date records of each employee's benefit profile.
- Ensuring the company's benefits and leave-of-absence policies comply with law.
- Coordinate workers compensation claims and engage with workers compensation insurance company
- Conducts on boarding activities for benefits, payroll, and other new hire paperwork as needed.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years Human Resources experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong computer literacy and experience with payroll software
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality required
- SHRM-CP or HRCI-PHR certification preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organized work ethic
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org