Duties and Responsibilities:
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Complete Audit and Quality control according to provided guidelines.
- Delivery closed residential loan files to various lenders in a timely fashion.
- Accurately check-in closed files into the computer system.
- Stack and audit closed loan files (up to 300 pages).
- Understand and identify all recordable documents.
- Handle client issues and corrections with professional responses.
- Work efficiently in a busy environment.
Pay and Schedule:
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required.
- No previous mortgage-related experience needed--the company is looking for sharp candidates!
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and programs.
- Solid data entry skills.
- Top-notch organizational skills and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Able wot work independently as well as with team members.
- $15 an hour.
- 7:30 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org