Date Posted: 3/17/2020Apply Now
Our client located in Dallas is looking for a creative Graphic Designer! the ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree + 2 years of design experience. Must submit a portfolio to the client if considered for the position.
* Responsible for graphic design and production of social media assets
* Collaborate with Videographers/Photographers/Product Owners to create marketing content
* Maintain and update the company Image Gallery.
* Communicate openly and frequently with the Marketing team on project coordination, brain storming, and other forums that create value for the brand.
* Produce creative work that always meets brand standards.
* Develop content across a variety of mediums, including-but not limited to photo, graphics, video, motion graphics, UX/UI, print, etc.
* Present and review all projects with the Creative Director before publishing or external deployment of any kind.
* Participate in campaign strategy planning and brand brainstorming.
* Produce customer design comps using HTML/CSS/Less to modify existing website designs to match customer's brand color palette and photo choices/styles.
* Produce, modify, and edit customer logos so that they will work within the company ecosystem.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 2 years design experience
* Must be proficient creating presentations, infographics and editing images
* High attention to detail
* Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
* HTML, CSS
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Graphic Designer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.