The ideal candidate for this role must be comfortable with starting off with a heavier Customer Service role (the company is currently in their busy season). However, this role will switch to a Marketing position (with a little bit of customer service assistance here and there) once things settle down.
What you will be doing as a Customer Service & Marketing Specialist:
The qualifications for this role:
- Investigate the information found on rental applications and validate the information.
- Generate background reports and relay the information to customers, as well as other assigned tasks.
- Be responsible for social media management and marketing materials (you will be running the marketing for this company!)
- Demonstrate top-notch interpersonal and customer relation skills (both written and verbal).
- Be comfortable with a position that involves a high amount of communication (outbound and inbound calls, email, internet, etc.) and data entry.
- Make independent decisions.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of integrity, urgency for completing tasks, and meeting deadlines.
Why you will love working in this role:
- A Bachelor's OR an Associate's Degree in Marketing + relevant experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills (verbal and written).
- Strong computer skills, with an emphasis on internet searches.
- Top-notch organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Generous and competitive pay--$15 to $18 an hour (depends on experience).
- Set schedule--8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- Lots of room for creativity!
- Full benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org