Mortgage Post-Closing Specialist for Immediate Hire!
8 am -4:30 pm M-F
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver loans to the third party vendors (such as Fannie Mae, FHLB and various investors).
- Ship closed loan files to investors and notes to warehouse facilities.
- On-board loans into Servicing Department core system.
- Review completed loan documents for quality control and follow up.
- Track and manage delivery of trailing documents to investors.
- Participates in training and continuing education to stay up-to-date of changing laws and regulations from Fannie Mae and other secondary market purchasers pertaining to closing and post-closing packages.
- Knowledge of mortgage documentation and regulatory requirements.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Competency in basic math and technology skills.
- Detail oriented; advanced problem solving skills.
- Comfortable working with and balancing data in a variety of loan systems.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration or a related field, or two years of equivalent work experience in the mortgage lending field.
- FHA/VA/MHFA/USDA experience desired.
- Experience working on Encompass post TRID preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: email@example.com