Our technology firm in Reston, VA is looking for a Mailroom Coordinator to work onsite through 6/18/2020. Please review the description, and if qualified, apply today for immediate consideration!
- Familiar with mail room procedures and equipment.
- Must pay attention to detail and be able to work unsupervised.
- Able to work up to eight hours standing up.
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Experience with couriers and carriers, to include DHL, UPS, FedEx and Eagle.
- Has basic to intermediate computer skills including: word processing, email and spreadsheet software.
- 4-6 years experience.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: email@example.com