Our global information services company located in Houston, TX is currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk.
- ERP system subscription maintenance including terminating inactive subscriptions.
- Create/send Cognos invoice submission report to resolve customer billing inquiry.
- Complete vendor information forms received from client such as banking information, W-9 etc.
- Creation of manual invoices regarding international law firms including creation of customer accounts.
- Update contact information on newly created ELM customer accounts.
- Ensure ERP system [e.g., NetSuite] is updated with collection notes for follow-up by accounting representative.
- Respond to written and verbal inquiries in a timely manner.
- Ability to meet timeline requirements.
- Must have good writing and communication skills, ability to prioritize and work under a tight schedule and ability to multi-task.
- Adhere to all corporate policies as well as internal and external and compliance guidelines.
- Other duties may be assigned as the above is representative, but not all-inclusive of the required duties of this position.
- High-school diploma required, some college preferred.
- NetSuite experience a plus.
- 3 years of Accounts Receivable experience preferred.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: email@example.com