Ultimate Staffing is sourcing for a Corporate Receptionist for our client in North Houston. This is a one month temporary assignment.
- Greet and direct visitors to tthe company
- Answer a multi-line telephone system and direct to the appropriate personnel
- Schedule and maintain conference room calendars
- Provide visitor badges
- Accpt packages and route to appropriate personnel
- At least 3 years' experience as a Receptionist in a professional corporate environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical attention to details
- Takes initiative
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org