We are seeking an upbeat and professional Receptionist to join an established organization in Anne Arundel County! *Working hours will be flexible evening hours* This organization provides opportunities for growth and continued learning, and an excellent company culture! If you have a passion for people, and would like to contribute to the success of a local organization - please apply below!
- Greet incoming visitors and guests
- Monitor outgoing guests and overall flow of foyer
- Answer both internal and external phone calls, assisting in directing calls to the correct department
- Answer questions and provide assistance to visitors
- Manage incoming mail and packages
- Promote company culture by providing a welcoming environment
- At least one year of office or customer service experience
- Ability to work evening hours [no overnight required]
- Passion for creating positive and welcoming environments
- Professionalism in written and oral communication
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: email@example.com